INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
EU Regulation 2016/679 “General Data Protection Regulation”
In this document, La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl (hereinafter referred to as “La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl” or also “Data Controller”), in its capacity as “Data Controller”, informs you about the methods of management of the information contained in the website https://www.fabbricadelpanforte.com/ with reference to the processing of personal data of the users who consult it. This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 “General Data Protection Regulation” (hereinafter “Regulation”) to those who access the website. In accordance with the aforementioned Regulation, such processing shall be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality. Processing of data means “any operation or group of operations, carried out with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or groups of personal data, such as gathering, recording, organising, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communicating by transmission, disclosure or any other form of making available, comparing or inter-connecting, limiting, cancelling or deleting”.
1 Personal data processing purposes
Your personal data will be processed by La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl for the following purposes:
- Management of your requests for information sent through the e-mail addresses indicated on the website or the “Contacts” section
- Execution of contracts entered into or to be stipulated with you and related commitments
- Fulfilment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and European regulations (e.g. accounting, tax, administrative checks), as well as by provisions issued by authorities or bodies authorised to do so
- For the protection of contractual rights
- Obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- Verifying the effectiveness and correct functioning of the website in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form.
Your personal data will be acquired directly from you; the processing will concern the following categories of data:
- Browsing data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, enable users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and IT environment.
- Identification data: sending communications by e-mail to the addresses indicated on the website or in the “Contacts” section, subscribing to the newsletter or purchasing a product involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address as well as any other personal data entered (name, address, telephone, bank details, VAT number, tax code, etc.);
Aimed exclusively at the achievement by La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl of the aforementioned purposes.
2. Legal basis of the processing and legitimate interest.
3. The recipients, or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any
Data processing will be carried out by La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl through the use of technical and organisational measures suitable for guaranteeing the integrity, confidentiality and availability of your data. The staff in charge will use paper and electronic, computer and telematic tools. The management bodies of La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl and its employees may become aware of your identification data in compliance with the principle of necessity and as persons in charge of processing. These subjects have been provided with specific instructions and the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of your data has been extended.
Your personal data may be disclosed, in compliance with the law, to:
- Banking institutions for the management of payments
- Financial administration and other companies or public authorities, in fulfilment of regulatory requirements
- Companies, tax and legal firms for accounting management and for the protection of contractual rights within the limits necessary to carry out their assignment and after obtaining adequate guarantees that impose on them the duty of confidentiality and security
- Suppliers, professionals and/or companies, of La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl (e.g. marketing, website maintenance, etc.) within the limits necessary to carry out their duties and after obtaining adequate guarantees that impose on them the duty of confidentiality and security
- Public authorities that can access the data for the fulfilment of all the obligations established by law, regulations and community legislation for the performance of activities aimed at the prevention or repression of computer crimes.
Your personal data will in any case not be subject to disclosure. The updated list of “data processors” is available by writing to the references at the bottom of this information (“Identity and contact details of the Data Controller”).
4. Transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organisation.
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the headquarters of La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl and at the data centre of the Web Hosting. Your personal data will not be transferred to a country not belonging to the European Union or to an international organisation.
5. Length of storage of personal data
Personal data for purpose 1) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the information requested by you. The personal data for the purposes 2), 3) and 4) will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the activities related to the management of the contract and for up to ten years after its conclusion or from when the rights that depend on it can be asserted (in accordance with the articles. 2935 and 2947 of the Italian Civil Code); as well as for the fulfilment of the obligations (e.g. tax and accounting obligations) that remain even after the conclusion of the contract (art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code) for the purposes of which the Data Controller must keep only the data necessary to pursue them. If the rights deriving from the contract are asserted in a court of law, the data (only that necessary for such purposes) will be processed for the time necessary to complete all court proceedings. Personal data for purposes 5) and 6) is deleted immediately after processing. The possible sending of data defined as “particular” by the Regulations (personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to a person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation) and/or data relating to criminal convictions and crimes will result in the immediate deletion of the data in the absence of a written declaration of consent to their processing by La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl.
6. Obligation to communicate data
The communication of your personal data for purpose 1) is optional. The communication of your personal data for purposes 2), 3) and 4) constitutes a necessary requirement for the establishment and subsequent management of the commercial relationship with La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl. The provision to La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl of your personal data that is requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified above, or optional. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time with reference to the individual information requested at the time of the individual collection.
7. Consequences of failure to communicate such data
Any failure to communicate your data marked as mandatory will make it impossible to pursue the purpose of the specific collection. The conferment to La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl of further data, other than that marked as mandatory, is instead optional and does not imply any consequence with regard to the pursuit of the purpose of the collection.
8. Automated decision-making and profiling
Your personal data will not be subjected to an automated decision-making process.
9. Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the Regulations, we inform you that you, as the Data Subject, have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or to object to its processing, as well as the right to data portability. Any corrections or deletions or limitations to the processing carried out at your request (unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort) will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. The Data Controller may communicate these recipients to you if you request it. The exercise of your rights is not subject to any formal constraint, it will be sufficient to send you a clear communication regarding the right you intend to exercise to the references at the end of this informative notice (“Identity and contact details of the Data Controller”). We would like to inform you that within La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl there is a procedure for the management of the requests of Data Subjects.
10. Withdrawal of consent
In accordance with article 7, paragraph 3 of the Regulations, we inform you that you will remain free to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal, sending a clear communication in this sense to the references at the end of this information notice (“Identity and contact details of the Data Controller”). Following receipt of this request, the Data Controller will promptly remove and delete the data from the archives and databases used for processing and inform any third parties to whom the data has been communicated for the same purposes. We inform you that within La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl there is a procedure for the management of the withdrawal of consent at the request of the Data Subjects.
11. Right to lodge a complaint
Pursuant to article 77 of the Regulations, we inform you that if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the Regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
12. Name and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller pursuant to articles 4, no. 7) and 24 of the Regulations is La Fabbrica del Panforte Srl with registered office in Via Po 20 – Località Pian dei Mori 53018 Sovicille (SI) whose contact details are as follows:
Telephone: +39 0577 349338
E-mail address: email@example.com
13. Links to third party websites
14. Social plug-in